Friday, May 29, 2015

Last Day Fun


This was such a fun way to end the last day.  My class won the Box Top award and PTO Attendance award, so I used the money to buy water toys and bubbles.  These "water sticks" were great!  It was the best 6 minutes of the year, I'm guessing.  Five buckets didn't last too long!

At the end of the year, I have another tradition. Word travels fast, so I know they expect this to happen at the end of the year. :)   I usually have a ton of candy left over and I don't want to take it home, so I call groups of students into the hall and we have a candy toss.  I toss and they run! The principal had some fun this year, too!

We always have a few minutes left, so we go back into the classroom and I let students share one of their favorite things about the year and I toss more candy to them.

It's hard to believe it's the end of the year. I'm not sure if it was the 13-14 snow days, the strange weather or that it's still May that makes it seem like we have more time left.

I'm ready for summer! It's time to Create, Learn and Explore! 



No comments:

Post a Comment