Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Singular and Plural Nouns

This year I've had to use my station activities a little differently, but this new way has required a bit more paper use because I've been giving students their own black and white copy sets.

Tonight I experimented with shrinking down the cards 50% after printing them so that the students would have a cut, sort and paste activity.  I will have them cut out the pieces and put them in a baggy just to mix them up since they are grouped singular/plural.



This is a great low prep activity!  You can click on the picture below.
Gobble, Gobble Noun Sort

Tomorrow I will also be using the Thanksgiving Pronoun activity as a whole group.  I've labeled chart paper with the pronouns and each student will receive a card.  They'll decide which column the card belongs under and glue it in the correct place.  The students will record their results as we work. 

This was another low prep way to use this activity! Click on the picture below.

Gobble, Gobble Pronoun Sort

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment