Sunday, May 11, 2014

Zoo Field Trip

Last week we took our third graders to the zoo.  We had perfect weather and a lot of parent volunteers, which made it perfect. I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned. I was looking for pictures that I could use on my TPT products.  I happened to get a good one with my phone. Not too shabby for a phone.


The animals are a little bit like the weather because you never know what you'll get.  We saw the tigers sleep, the lions sleep, the bears sleep, the elephants sleep and I'm sure a few more sleeping animals.  Ironically, the bats were not sleeping.

Today I started a new project. While we were working on animal reports last week, I had an idea. I'm glad I had the weekend to work on this idea because it's something I want my students to use while we are working on reports.  I'm hoping to upload it next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment