Sunday, March 9, 2014

Multiplying by 6 Puzzled

Our afternoons are very long.  We have specials in the morning and no afternoon recess, so by the end of the day they are tired.  Last year I moved part of my math block to the last period so that I could use it for intervention and math stations.  They are happy to be moving around and out of their seats at this time.

Last week we worked on x6 and used Puzzled. It covers all facts and each one is color coded.



For the next 4-5 weeks I'll be using the first part of this period to work on our Coach workbooks reviewing skills.  Then they'll finish the period with math stations.  I have a wonderful parent volunteer who has been coming in to help at this time and working with a small group.  How do you use volunteers in your classroom?

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Puzzled-Multiplication-Puzzles-x2-x10-1117376

No comments:

Post a Comment