Monday, March 24, 2014

Donors Choose Project Completed

I'm so excited to have finished this project. Next time I won't give myself the maximum time allowed for the thank you package due date and I definitely won't pick a date that falls during break.  I goofed on the number of photos that I needed, so I had to be creative.  I don't think it was a bad thing because I actually posted more variety.  I thought I'd share 4 of the 6 pictures. I have some big plans for these books that will keep me very busy this summer!  I just love these books! 





Have you submitted a project?  I need to decide if I'd like to try for a 3rd set of these books, or for technology.  Our students do not have classroom tablets.  They are unable to use my school issued ipad unless I'm nearby. This really limits on how it can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment