Sunday, July 20, 2014

Organizing Task Cards/Station Materials

My goal this summer was to organize my station materials. Summer is winding down and I haven't started yet!   I'd like to know what others use. This is what I have and it clearly doesn't work for me.  It was inexpensive though!  



I'd like materials to be upright or on the side, the container to close, a way to display the cover, and to be able to store the original copies within it.  It is nice to toss the bag into the station tray.

I've tried keeping the masters separate, but it just doesn't work for me. It's just more searching for what I need. 

The more I create, the more I need to store so I need to get a handle on this soon and I'll be meeting my students in one month!  

What works for you?  I'd love to hear some ideas and see some pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment